On our website we do not collect any information automatically, except for data stored in cookies.
Cookies are usually text files which store data and are saved to the Website User’s device. Cookies help use Internet pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the source website, the time when a cookie will expire in the User’s device, and a unique cookie number.
Cookies are placed in the Website User’s device and accessed there by the Website administrator.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimise the website experience. In particular, cookies help recognise the User’s device and display the Website in an appropriate manner that reflects the User’s personal needs;
- create statistics which help understand the Internet behaviour of the Website User and enhance the Website structure and content;
- keep the User’s session active – once logged in, the User can move around the Website without logging in at every page separately.
There are two primary types of cookies used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the application (Internet browser). The persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a certain time which is defined in the cookie file itself or until the User deletes it.
The Website uses various functional cookies:
- ’required’ cookies enable certain services within the Website (such as the authentication cookies used by services which require User authentication in the Website);
- ‘security’ cookies ensure the right level of protection (such as the cookies used to detect violation of the authentication protocol in the Website);
- ‘performance’ cookies enable collecting data concerning the use of the Website pages;
- ‘functional’ cookies enable saving custom settings and User interface preferences (such as the cookies used to remember the User’s language or region, font sizes, page appearance, etc.);
- ‘advertising’ cookies enable providing the User with advertising content that best matches the areas of interest for the User.
Third party websites which we draw content from or which provide plug-ins for the Website could also be using cookies to enable log in and provide advertising content that matches the User’s preferences and behaviour. Those cookies include:
In many cases, the browser application is set by default to accept cookies in the User’s device. The Website User may change those cookie settings at any time. The settings may be modified to block the automatic cookie processes or notify the User about each cookie to be introduced to the User’s system. Detailed information about cookie options and handling are available in the browser settings.
The cookie files placed in the Website User’s device may be used by advertising providers and partners of the Website administrator.
More information about cookies is available in ‘Help’ in the browser menu: