In order to properly organize and conduct a new ERP system implementation project, you will be required to set up a project team, consisting of company’s subject matter experts. The head of this team should be a Project Manager, knowing project work methodologies and ready to hand in hand cooperate with his or her counterpart from the vendor’s company. What if you can secure superb skills supporting well the implemented solution through your company experts, but you have nobody being able to manage the project?
QuaTes can help here offering professional project management services. Our project leaders, having a broad experience gained during multiple smaller or larger projects, managing those in Poland and abroad, are at your service. They are ready to manage various types of implementation projects, regardless of a scope and subject. Relaying on the subject matter expertise of your company’s specialists they can coordinate all the implementation activities, lead the project team and ensure the expected level of communication and project status reporting.
Our Project Managers know the implementation methodologies used in SAP, EeTime, Workday, People Soft or ADP Global View projects. They are equipped with various, ready to use project templates. They can help you staff the project team accordingly. They will represent your company’s best interests throughout all the project phases. They guarantee every project initiative you undertake to be successful.
- Project documentation management;
- Reporting of the project status;
- Project team leadership;
- Representing customer in the steering committee meetings;
- Project standards implementation and training provided to the team;
- Time, resources and budget supervision;
- Project risk analysis and management;
- Communication on the project;
- Change control process;
- Cooperation with the vendor’s Project Manager.
In case you decided to nominate a Project Manager from within your company experts or hiring an external one, QuaTes can offer a project management support through a regular or an ad-hoc project audit. Thanks to this service, you can make sure your project runs smoothly and in a right direction, not being affected by any risks we can help identify early and eliminate.
- Project documentation completeness analysis;
- Project methodology review;
- Risks and opportunities analysis;
- Project metrics and results assessment;
- Changes and improvements recommendation.
- Support provided by specialists having several years of experience in managing projects and programs;
- Leveraging from lessons learned on country and multinational projects;
- Knowledge sharing – related to the implementation methodology used for SAP, EeTime, Workday, People Soft or ADP Global View projects;
- Certified Project Managers ensuring highest PMI standards;
- Ready to be used PMO templates;
- Experience in leading project teams, including multinational, multicultural and virtual ones;
- Professional project management;
- Ongoing updates on project status and work progress;
- Proven budget, time and resources control methods;
- Quality project audits.